• Beautiful creek side property along the Yellow Breeches Creek, just a few
miles from Capital City Mall.
• Cottage was built in 1900 and has “grandfathered rights”. You cannot put
addition onto the cottage, but it can be maintained to standards when built.
• In 2018, the property was officially zoned, by Lower Allen Township, as a
“Recreational Day Cottage” on private land as a campground, so you can
sleep overnight up to 50% of the year; but not as a residence.
• Great location for family and friends to gather for fun, such as; tubing, kayaking
and boating, vintage iron horseshoe set with stakes in ground, fishing with a
creekside cement ledge.
• The PA Fish Commission, during the spring time, stocks adult trout in the
Yellow Breeches Creek from this property.
• Pavilion with antique cast iron water pitcher pump
• Single-door, wood outhouse by cottage
• Two-door wood outhouse, in field, with storage on one side.
• Property is three (3) separate lots being sold all together (1757, 1759, and
• Approximately 1.45 acres of meadowland and woodland with pathways, and a
wooden footbridge over gully.
• The 1900s era cottage has an attached large screened in porch - both are
furnished and decorated. Porch has vintage chain porch swing; plus, there’s a
wooden glider bench in the field, along with creekside benches.
• Outside lighting includes dusk to dawn lamp post, area floodlight, pathway sensor lights.
• Cottage has high ceiling with open floor plan with a kitchen, dining area, living
room, and corner storage cabinet; plus, a storage loft over toilet room.
• Includes: electric stove heater, mini refrigerator, microwave, porta potty with
battery-powered electric water flush, and an upright vacuum cleaner.
• Also included: a front cement patio with fire pit and cut firewood, an outdoor
limestone fireplace, a metal trough deer feeder, a newer outside breaker box,
a large wooden barn shed with lights and outlets, a garden tractor with trailer
and tow behind roller, a scaffolding tower, plus hand and power tools.
• Park a recreational vehicle or camper, in field, by the pedestal electric post.
Note: Property is certified by the “National Wildlife Federation”, as a Wildlife
Habitat, with wildlife snag trees that provide birds and mammals with shelter.
Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s), the owner of this website, nor Luxury Presence shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless. This information is for your personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties you may be interested in purchasing. The display of MLS data is usually deemed reliable but is NOT guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Buyers are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all information should investigate the data themselves or retain appropriate professionals. Information from sources other than the Listing Agent may have been included in the MLS data. Unless otherwise specified in writing, Broker/Agent has not and will not verify any information obtained from other sources. The Broker/Agent providing the information contained herein may or may not have been the Listing and/or Selling Agent.
©2022 BRIGHT MLS. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 12:00 AM UTC, 7/1/22